100L 3.0Hp Air Compressor - Belt Drive
Ideal for the workshop or shed requiring large capacity when running rattle guns, spray guns and sanders. Serious capacity for serious performance.
- Quiet, slow revving belt drive compressor for long run times and increased performance.
- Copper wound 3Hp motor with thermal overload.
- Twin piston with heavy duty cast iron cylinder and after cooler for drier, cooler air supply perfect for spray painting and air tools Fully adjustable pressure with onboard regulator, filter/water trap
- Extra wide, stable feet for increased stability and stable transportation 312 L/min (11CFM) displacement 242 L/min (8.54CFM) free air @ 90PSI.
- Dash board with intergrated filter regulator and twin ARO couplers for multiple tools.
- One ARO.
- Quick connect fitting un-regulated for maximum pressure/flow.
- 1 Year Warranty.
The best compressor is the right compressor for the job, but its important to allow for growth for your future and select a compressor for years of trouble-free operation. Our `Belt-Drive compressors are built to a standard, not a price. With the pump and motor separated this allows the speed to be reduced to around 1030 RPM and increased piston stroke, resulting in larger air deliveries compared to the direct drive style. Due to the slower pumps speed the compressor will produce cooler air with less moisture. Our belt drive compressors have greater duty cycles and are the choice for professionals.